Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Year of the Handmade Gift Continues!


Now that we are full swing into 2013, I am trying to prepare (way in advance in some cases) my ideas for handmade gifts for all occasions.

I posted some ideas on handmade gifts at Christmas time last year but since then I have come up with some new ideas...

Lotions and moisturizers

 via MotherNatureNetwork.com

I will be scouring local resale stores looking for the best glass lotion pumps (or glass jars) to perfect this gift! I might even consider making my own labels for the jars.

Soaps

 via MotherNatureNetwork.com

Fruit cake or other loaf breads or cakes

  via ClosetCooking.com

 ...and how nice would your loaf or cake look coming in a small ceramic loaf pan...


Crossword puzzle books- Their are even sites where you enter all the clues with answers and it creates the crossword puzzle for you for FREE!
via CanadaTop.com